I have owned and operated commercial kitchens in both the food and cannabis industries. If you own a cannabis business and are considering expanding into edibles, my years of experience can help you reduce your risk, decrease your time to market, and increase your efficiency, quality, and profits. NOTE: Although “Baking To Get Baked” recipes use pot flour, this method is not practical or recommended for large-scale, commercial edible production.
Here is some of the experience I bring to the table:
- Strong advocate for responsible edible manufacturing and responsible consumption.
- Extensive product labeling and packaging experience.
- Edibles baker, Colorado Cannabis Company 2014 to 2015. Awarded Best In House Edibles, Westword Best of Denver 2015.
- Runner-up Best Edible Longmont Sacred Herbfest 2010.
- Experience in designing commercial production kitchens, ingredient and equipment procurement.
- The Ice Man Cometh Sorbets Awarded Best New Concession Item Westword Best of Denver 1998.
- The Ice Man Cometh Sorbets, Pineapple-Ginger-Lime sorbet served at 1998 G-8 Summit.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me @mjodingreen …on both Massroots and Twitter